From Monday 19 July the Government has lifted many Covid-19 restrictions previously in place. In line with expert guidance the Museum of Royal Worcester is taking a gradual approach to opening up to keep the Museum a safe place for staff, volunteers and visitors.
- We are able to welcome larger groups for events and talks and remove the requirements to distance in bubbles and be seated for refreshments
- We are retaining masks indoors throughout the Museum for staff, volunteers and visitors, except where a valid exemption is in place
- We are retaining social distancing signage and hygiene and sanitising measures
- We will continue to collect Track and Trace data where people wish to log this
- Our paint-your-own-pottery experience will continue to be bookable on a table basis so people are choosing the group they are in contact with
We are looking forward to our upcoming events that this next step makes possible, such as our Botanical Treasures Open Day on Saturday 7 August 11am- 3pm
Maintaining existing protective measures helps us keep people safe as we all do more. We look forward to seeing you at the Museum safely soon.