Fantastic family activities in the heart of Worcester
Bring family and friends along to join our Summer of Fun at the Museum of Royal Worcester. Located in the heart of Worcester, we are open throughout the school holidays, and every weekend, helping you to keep the kids entertained – come rain or shine.
- Elephant Explorers Trail – discover the porcelain elephants hiding around the Museum and spot the plate designs that are decorating our Big Parade elephant outside the Guildhall
- Paint-Your-Own-Pottery Studio – choose from a wide selection of bisque. Popular choices are painting dog bowls, plates with handprints, unicorn mugs and elephant money boxes
- Craft in the Courtyard, Pop-up Museum, on Tuesdays in August
- Special Summer Open Day, Saturday 7th August
- Children’s Painting Workshops
We’ve made it easy for you and your family, with cycle parking, car parks within a few minutes’ walk and local and friendly GoodRoots cafe right next door.