Our volunteers make an enormous difference to enabling the Museum of Royal Worcester to look after and make accessible the collections and important archive and provide audiences with richer opportunities to learn about Worcester porcelain. The Museum is an independent registered charity without regular core public funding, and the support and time provided by our volunteers greatly enhances what we can achieve.
There are a range of ways that you can volunteer with us from:
- supporting our visitor welcome by greeting people and helping them get the most out of their visit
- getting involved in our events and creative activities programme
- enabling us to research, document and make available our collections and archive.
- contributing a few hours to gardening and maintenance around the Museum to keep it looking its best.
- NEW FOR 2021: supporting activities with our Ceramic Studio and Pop-up Museum!
You’ll become part of a small friendly team of staff and volunteers who are passionate about Worcester porcelain and engaging people with this heritage. We want to shape our opportunities to match the volunteers we have, and can offer opportunities to grow creative skills, meet new people, work with members of the public, learn new skills with glazing and ceramics, and hopefully all whilst having an enjoyable time.
If you have free time to spare, and are local to Worcester, then we’d love to hear from you! Please fill out our form HERE to register your interest, and if you have any other questions then email [email protected] or ring the Museum on 01905 21247