Archive

Aerial view Copanhagen Street
circa 1930

Aerial view of Worcester showing the site of Worcester Porcelain factory, later Dents Gloves, on the left hand side of Copenhagen Street, (originally Cooper’s Street) with the church of St Andrews and its prominent spire (surviving). The majority of the buildings were lost in the 1950/60s developments. The original wall of the porcelain factory is still there.

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest

People who looked at this Image also looked at