Aerial view of Worcester showing the site of Worcester Porcelain factory, later Dents Gloves, on the left hand side of Copenhagen Street, (originally Cooper’s Street) with the church of St Andrews and its prominent spire (surviving). The majority of the buildings were lost in the 1950/60s developments. The original wall of the porcelain factory is still there.

Shopping cart
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping